Imlil is a typical mountain village located 90 km from Marrakech, in the High Atlas. It is the starting point for all hikes to the Toubkal, the highest peak in Morocco and North Africa (4167 m). The landscapes are of exceptional beauty whatever the season. For several months of the year the ridges around Imlil are covered in snow. Crystal-clear streams flow into the river that runs through the Berber villages along the valley.
The 2 hour guided walk we offer is accessible to most walkers. It does not require any particular physical preparation. It offers views of the surrounding mountains, stone and adobe villages and gives a very rewarding insight into the way of life of the local mountain people.
– Departure from the hotel at 9:00 am
– Visit of the weekly souk of Asni (if it is a Saturday)
– 2 hour walk with a qualified guide
– Lunch at a local’s house
– Return to the hotel around 17h00
– Including private car with driver and bottled water
– 500 Mad per additional adult
– 350 Mad per child under 12 years old